Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Beginning!

Quizzing has always been a passion. The pleasure that one gets while cracking a question and the obvious "wow" effect when you get to know the answer is what makes the passion even stronger.

There is one thing though that I regret, why didn't I start earlier, why was this passion unfelt for a lot many years, the reason, well could be ignorance on my part or just the lack of avenues to give me that one start initially.

Quiz-o-pedia is an initiative that will build the fundamental blocks of reason, and as the great Mr. Holmes puts it, it will be "Elementary, my dear Watson!".

Here is for everyone who will soon experience the "Wow" of their lives and for those for whom its still not late to start Quizzing.. my passion!

Now lets get started! Happy Quizzing!

No comments:

Post a Comment